Compliment the person above you! GAME

You seem like a really nice person! :)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Your character is so inspiring and has such a happy and energetic vibe! All warm colors and sunshine <3

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love your pfp sm <3 <3 And our thread together

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I really loved how you planned your character! And your pfp is great! You are so knowledgeable you seem to be able to help with anything!

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Even though we haven't officially met, you seem like a really sweet person! (Love your pfp btw).

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
The same goes for you! I see you a lot these days! You are really sweet! Your name is so cute! And we can always interact if you want! I'm always open to new topics and RPs!

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You seem like a great person to talk to, always kind and funny (or at least from what I've seen) <3

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You seem like a really sweet person!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
seem super sweet, and I think I’ve said this a fee times to many in this game, but your pfp is so pretty!!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

Compliment the person above you! GAME
awesome and so sweet beyond words

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency