Compliment the person above you!
You seem like a really nice person!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Compliment the person above you!
Your character is so inspiring and has such a happy and energetic vibe! All warm colors and sunshine
Compliment the person above you!
I love your pfp sm
And our thread together
Compliment the person above you!
I really loved how you planned your character! And your pfp is great! You are so knowledgeable you seem to be able to help with anything!
| Alliasta- Gryffindor | Pet Club | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9 | Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7 |
Compliment the person above you!
Even though we haven't officially met, you seem like a really sweet person! (Love your pfp btw).
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Compliment the person above you!
The same goes for you! I see you a lot these days! You are really sweet! Your name is so cute! And we can always interact if you want! I'm always open to new topics and RPs!
| Alliasta- Gryffindor | Pet Club | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9 | Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7 |
Compliment the person above you!
You seem like a great person to talk to, always kind and funny (or at least from what I've seen)
Compliment the person above you!
You seem like a really sweet person!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Compliment the person above you!
seem super sweet, and I think I’ve said this a fee times to many in this game, but your pfp is so pretty!!