Back 8431 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

I'm good! Went to another orchestra performance where they played film and game scores ^^

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Nice!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Reducio
Oliver Armani wrote: 3 Nov 2024, 19:09 I think that would depend on your current stats, and what stats work best for a chaser. I got this planed for what broom(s) to get Ollie, based on what I plan for his stats. And what will work best as a beater.

-start with Nimbus 1000
-17 Galleons, 6 sickles | +1 accuracy, +1 strength, +1 stamina
-than Nimbus 2000
- 70 galleons, 10 sickles | +2 to three stats of choice
- 4th year or later
- finally Silver Arrow
-172 galleons 16 sickles | +3 to every stat


Wow Oliver you really think about the details and plan in a really great way!:wow:

Reducio
Tracey Bailey wrote: 3 Nov 2024, 19:10
I'm saving up for a Firebolt for Mateo, but currently he has Nimbus 1700


Oh that's good I hope you make it!:cute:


Reducio
Aodhan Shaw wrote: 3 Nov 2024, 19:11 For chaser, the stat focus is accuracy > strength > evasion > stamina, so focus on brooms that can give you boosts in specifically those areas


Oh thank you Aodhan this was really helpful too! Wonderful! :yes:

Reducio
Colin McCoire wrote: 3 Nov 2024, 19:09
Alliasta Holista wrote: 3 Nov 2024, 18:39 Is it too cold in here? Ah okay, Colin just made a cold joke...
ouch


Awww I didn't mean to be so harsh! Really! I was just trying to make a joke too! :sweatingbullets: :'(

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Alliasta Holista wrote: 3 Nov 2024, 19:24 Awww I didn't mean to be so harsh! Really! I was just trying to make a joke too! :sweatingbullets: :'(
No worries!! :innocent:

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin! :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Alliasta Holista wrote: 3 Nov 2024, 19:24
Reducio
Oliver Armani wrote: 3 Nov 2024, 19:09 I think that would depend on your current stats, and what stats work best for a chaser. I got this planed for what broom(s) to get Ollie, based on what I plan for his stats. And what will work best as a beater.

-start with Nimbus 1000
-17 Galleons, 6 sickles | +1 accuracy, +1 strength, +1 stamina
-than Nimbus 2000
- 70 galleons, 10 sickles | +2 to three stats of choice
- 4th year or later
- finally Silver Arrow
-172 galleons 16 sickles | +3 to every stat


Wow Oliver you really think about the details and plan in a really great way!:wow:
Yeah! I really wanted to plan Ollie out :3 So I hopefully don't get bored of him :lol: Got a google doc with my plans for him XD In a timeline ofc haha

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey you guys! I don't think I've properly chatted with anyone OC on this forum before, so I thought I'd give it a try :D

What are ya'll up to?
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 3 Nov 2024, 19:46
Alliasta Holista wrote: 3 Nov 2024, 19:24 Awww I didn't mean to be so harsh! Really! I was just trying to make a joke too! :sweatingbullets: :'(
No worries!! :innocent:
Oh thats good! :cute:


Oliver Armani wrote: 3 Nov 2024, 19:51
Alliasta Holista wrote: 3 Nov 2024, 19:24
Reducio
Oliver Armani wrote: 3 Nov 2024, 19:09 I think that would depend on your current stats, and what stats work best for a chaser. I got this planed for what broom(s) to get Ollie, based on what I plan for his stats. And what will work best as a beater.

-start with Nimbus 1000
-17 Galleons, 6 sickles | +1 accuracy, +1 strength, +1 stamina
-than Nimbus 2000
- 70 galleons, 10 sickles | +2 to three stats of choice
- 4th year or later
- finally Silver Arrow
-172 galleons 16 sickles | +3 to every stat


Wow Oliver you really think about the details and plan in a really great way!:wow:
Yeah! I really wanted to plan Ollie out :3 So I hopefully don't get bored of him :lol: Got a google doc with my plans for him XD In a timeline ofc haha
Wow, this is amazing, I guess I should follow your example. Because sometimes I really feel like I need to have some planning like you! :cheers:

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Oliver Armani wrote: 3 Nov 2024, 19:51
Yeah! I really wanted to plan Ollie out :3 So I hopefully don't get bored of him :lol: Got a google doc with my plans for him XD In a timeline ofc haha
Dang, thats hardcore :shock: cool but- wow.

I barely have any plans for Brie! Now I feel super underprepared- :lol:
OOC Let's Chat!
I have the next two years planned... Kinda... For my Emi-kins :biggrin:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Back 8431 / 18141