3 Nov 2024, 19:19
Let's Chat!
I'm good! Went to another orchestra performance where they played film and game scores
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
3 Nov 2024, 19:24
Let's Chat!
Reducio
Oliver Armani wrote: 3 Nov 2024, 19:09 I think that would depend on your current stats, and what stats work best for a chaser. I got this planed for what broom(s) to get Ollie, based on what I plan for his stats. And what will work best as a beater.
-start with Nimbus 1000
-17 Galleons, 6 sickles | +1 accuracy, +1 strength, +1 stamina
-than Nimbus 2000
- 70 galleons, 10 sickles | +2 to three stats of choice
- 4th year or later
- finally Silver Arrow
-172 galleons 16 sickles | +3 to every stat
Wow Oliver you really think about the details and plan in a really great way!:wow:
Reducio
Tracey Bailey wrote: 3 Nov 2024, 19:10I'm saving up for a Firebolt for Mateo, but currently he has Nimbus 1700
Oh that's good I hope you make it!:cute:
Reducio
Aodhan Shaw wrote: 3 Nov 2024, 19:11 For chaser, the stat focus is accuracy > strength > evasion > stamina, so focus on brooms that can give you boosts in specifically those areas
Oh thank you Aodhan this was really helpful too! Wonderful!
Reducio
Colin McCoire wrote: 3 Nov 2024, 19:09ouchAlliasta Holista wrote: 3 Nov 2024, 18:39 Is it too cold in here? Ah okay, Colin just made a cold joke...
Awww I didn't mean to be so harsh! Really! I was just trying to make a joke too!
| Alliasta- Gryffindor | Pet Club | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9 | Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7 |
3 Nov 2024, 19:46
Let's Chat!
No worries!!Alliasta Holista wrote: 3 Nov 2024, 19:24 Awww I didn't mean to be so harsh! Really! I was just trying to make a joke too!![]()
![]()
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
3 Nov 2024, 19:48
Let's Chat!
Colin!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
3 Nov 2024, 19:51
Let's Chat!
Yeah! I really wanted to plan Ollie out :3 So I hopefully don't get bored of himAlliasta Holista wrote: 3 Nov 2024, 19:24ReducioOliver Armani wrote: 3 Nov 2024, 19:09 I think that would depend on your current stats, and what stats work best for a chaser. I got this planed for what broom(s) to get Ollie, based on what I plan for his stats. And what will work best as a beater.
-start with Nimbus 1000
-17 Galleons, 6 sickles | +1 accuracy, +1 strength, +1 stamina
-than Nimbus 2000
- 70 galleons, 10 sickles | +2 to three stats of choice
- 4th year or later
- finally Silver Arrow
-172 galleons 16 sickles | +3 to every stat
Wow Oliver you really think about the details and plan in a really great way!:wow:
3 Nov 2024, 19:52
Let's Chat!
Hey you guys! I don't think I've properly chatted with anyone OC on this forum before, so I thought I'd give it a try 
What are ya'll up to?
What are ya'll up to?
3 Nov 2024, 19:54
Let's Chat!
Oh thats good!Colin McCoire wrote: 3 Nov 2024, 19:46No worries!!Alliasta Holista wrote: 3 Nov 2024, 19:24 Awww I didn't mean to be so harsh! Really! I was just trying to make a joke too!![]()
![]()
![]()
Wow, this is amazing, I guess I should follow your example. Because sometimes I really feel like I need to have some planning like you!Oliver Armani wrote: 3 Nov 2024, 19:51Yeah! I really wanted to plan Ollie out :3 So I hopefully don't get bored of himAlliasta Holista wrote: 3 Nov 2024, 19:24ReducioOliver Armani wrote: 3 Nov 2024, 19:09 I think that would depend on your current stats, and what stats work best for a chaser. I got this planed for what broom(s) to get Ollie, based on what I plan for his stats. And what will work best as a beater.
-start with Nimbus 1000
-17 Galleons, 6 sickles | +1 accuracy, +1 strength, +1 stamina
-than Nimbus 2000
- 70 galleons, 10 sickles | +2 to three stats of choice
- 4th year or later
- finally Silver Arrow
-172 galleons 16 sickles | +3 to every stat
Wow Oliver you really think about the details and plan in a really great way!:wow:Got a google doc with my plans for him XD In a timeline ofc haha
| Alliasta- Gryffindor | Pet Club | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9 | Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7 |
3 Nov 2024, 19:57
Let's Chat!
Dang, thats hardcoreOliver Armani wrote: 3 Nov 2024, 19:51
Yeah! I really wanted to plan Ollie out :3 So I hopefully don't get bored of himGot a google doc with my plans for him XD In a timeline ofc haha
I barely have any plans for Brie! Now I feel super underprepared-
3 Nov 2024, 19:58
Let's Chat!
I have the next two years planned... Kinda... For my Emi-kins
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone