3 Nov 2024, 19:00
Let's Chat!
Yes I understand! But I still wish English was my first tongue. After all, it really is a common language.
@Tracey Bailey I don't know, but I'm in favor of choosing what you want, not just for duels, but something that fits your character.
@Tracey Bailey I don't know, but I'm in favor of choosing what you want, not just for duels, but something that fits your character.
| Alliasta- Gryffindor | Pet Club | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9 | Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7 |
3 Nov 2024, 19:03
Let's Chat!
Yep yep!!
That's what I would go for to, what fit's Tracey best as a character. If it works with dueling then its a major bonus to! :]
3 Nov 2024, 19:04
Let's Chat!
[quote]Alright! Since I already started a sixth sense app draft for Tracey, I'll finish it up. Muggle condition will be for Tracey's 4th year ability
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
3 Nov 2024, 19:06
Let's Chat!
That's good Tracey, you better do it whatever you want!
I'm saving for a broom but which one do you think I should save for? I want to be a Quidditch player as a chaser.
I'm saving for a broom but which one do you think I should save for? I want to be a Quidditch player as a chaser.
| Alliasta- Gryffindor | Pet Club | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9 | Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7 |
3 Nov 2024, 19:09
Let's Chat!
I think that would depend on your current stats, and what stats work best for a chaser. I got this planed for what broom(s) to get Ollie, based on what I plan for his stats. And what will work best as a beater.
-start with Nimbus 1000
-17 Galleons, 6 sickles | +1 accuracy, +1 strength, +1 stamina
-than Nimbus 2000
- 70 galleons, 10 sickles | +2 to three stats of choice
- 4th year or later
- finally Silver Arrow
-172 galleons 16 sickles | +3 to every stat
-start with Nimbus 1000
-17 Galleons, 6 sickles | +1 accuracy, +1 strength, +1 stamina
-than Nimbus 2000
- 70 galleons, 10 sickles | +2 to three stats of choice
- 4th year or later
- finally Silver Arrow
-172 galleons 16 sickles | +3 to every stat
3 Nov 2024, 19:09
Let's Chat!
ouchAlliasta Holista wrote: 3 Nov 2024, 18:39 Is it too cold in here? Ah okay, Colin just made a cold joke...
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
3 Nov 2024, 19:10
Let's Chat!
[quote]I'm saving up for a Firebolt for Mateo, but currently he has Nimbus 1700
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
3 Nov 2024, 19:11
Let's Chat!
3 Nov 2024, 19:17
Let's Chat!
[quote]Hiya Em! How are ya doing?
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish