Compliment the person above you! GAME

i really like ur vibe btw what does the spentafricular word means? T-T

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You've got a driven mindset! Oh I made up that word it basically means you're beyond awesome haha I use it a lot get used to it :lol:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
you’re so sweet, and I absolutely love the cat in your pfp!!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love your pfp and your trunk!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You're a really nice person!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You're super sweet, and it's really fun to play in the games room with you. :)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You've got a S P E N T A F R I C U L A R personality! :meninblack:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
It's great that you're more active now... more than almost everyone else! You're really cool and fun to hang out with! It's great to be friends with you!

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Thanks for thinking about me while I went on my hiatus :lol:
You're a great friend!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
you seem like a person who would like up the room with their smile or even just your presence

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP