Back 8427 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

oh okay I’m not alone so :cryhappy: let's say that the future is still uncertain at the moment 🤷🏻‍♀️

« I live in a huge marble castle, with soft and graceful sculptures and candlelight of rose petals...ah, no, it's just my imagination! »
OOC Let's Chat!
Agreed :cryhappy:
*shakes Darcelle's hand*

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Woo, new pet thread is up! It's bittersweet. Ima miss Simon's little rat pal

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
OOC Let's Chat!
*offers a virgin butterbeer to Joseph* :wise:

« I live in a huge marble castle, with soft and graceful sculptures and candlelight of rose petals...ah, no, it's just my imagination! »
OOC Let's Chat!
Cheers! :cheers:

Yooo Mr. Kingcard! I was reading the pet thread lol :lol:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
ooh pet thread??

hi Joseph!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?
OOC Let's Chat!
'Sup Brook! :rofl:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
I’m good, what about you? ;)

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm good too! :grin:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
good!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?
Back 8427 / 18141