3 Nov 2024, 13:51
Let's Chat!
oh okay I’m not alone so
let's say that the future is still uncertain at the moment
« I live in a huge marble castle, with soft and graceful sculptures and candlelight of rose petals...ah, no, it's just my imagination! »
3 Nov 2024, 13:55
Let's Chat!
Agreed 
*shakes Darcelle's hand*
*shakes Darcelle's hand*
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
3 Nov 2024, 13:58
Let's Chat!
Woo, new pet thread is up! It's bittersweet. Ima miss Simon's little rat pal
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
3 Nov 2024, 13:58
Let's Chat!
*offers a virgin butterbeer to Joseph*
« I live in a huge marble castle, with soft and graceful sculptures and candlelight of rose petals...ah, no, it's just my imagination! »
3 Nov 2024, 13:59
Let's Chat!
Cheers!
Yooo Mr. Kingcard! I was reading the pet thread lol
Yooo Mr. Kingcard! I was reading the pet thread lol
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
3 Nov 2024, 14:01
Let's Chat!
'Sup Brook!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
3 Nov 2024, 14:12
Let's Chat!
I'm good too!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.