Compliment the person above you!
i really like ur vibe btw what does the spentafricular word means? T-T
Compliment the person above you!
You've got a driven mindset! Oh I made up that word it basically means you're beyond awesome haha I use it a lot get used to it
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Compliment the person above you!
you’re so sweet, and I absolutely love the cat in your pfp!!
Compliment the person above you!
I love your pfp and your trunk!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Compliment the person above you!
You're a really nice person!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Compliment the person above you!
You're super sweet, and it's really fun to play in the games room with you.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Compliment the person above you!
You've got a S P E N T A F R I C U L A R personality!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Compliment the person above you!
It's great that you're more active now... more than almost everyone else! You're really cool and fun to hang out with! It's great to be friends with you!
| Alliasta- Gryffindor | Pet Club | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9 | Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7 |
Compliment the person above you!
Thanks for thinking about me while I went on my hiatus 
You're a great friend!
You're a great friend!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Compliment the person above you!
you seem like a person who would like up the room with their smile or even just your presence