Back 8425 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Hi! Are there any students doing homework here? I’m tired :sad:

« I live in a huge marble castle, with soft and graceful sculptures and candlelight of rose petals...ah, no, it's just my imagination! »
OOC Let's Chat!
Nope I dont

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Alliasta :) how are u so?

« I live in a huge marble castle, with soft and graceful sculptures and candlelight of rose petals...ah, no, it's just my imagination! »
OOC Let's Chat!
👋

▪Sorry my angliche, I'm french▪
▪RP color: #a36500▪
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello Jessica :cute:

« I live in a huge marble castle, with soft and graceful sculptures and candlelight of rose petals...ah, no, it's just my imagination! »
OOC Let's Chat!
Darcelle Satriya wrote: 3 Nov 2024, 11:08 Hi Alliasta :) how are u so?
I'm just bored... So how are you? I hope you are well! How's it going?

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7
OOC Let's Chat!
hio is the best against boredom! personally I'm going back to class tomorrow and I have too much homework unfortunately :sad: so for several hours I've been working hard, the goal is to have a quiet afternoon ^^

« I live in a huge marble castle, with soft and graceful sculptures and candlelight of rose petals...ah, no, it's just my imagination! »
OOC Let's Chat!
Dove Cullen wrote: 1 Nov 2024, 10:47
Alice Wright wrote: 31 Oct 2024, 15:39
Dove Cullen wrote: 30 Oct 2024, 21:09
Alice Wright wrote: 30 Oct 2024, 16:46
Dove Cullen wrote: 29 Oct 2024, 17:09 Hi alice ! Welcome here ^^
Im good, lots of tests to study but i cant complain
Mohhh good luck 😭


Thanks! I'm in the same situation now... :cry:
Does anyone know how do we get chocolate frogs or every flavour beans?
You can buy chocolaye frogs at hogsmeade, and one flavour bean appears every 6 hours on top on one of the pages of the website (idk if im clear) and just here you have some people who, when they find a bean, can share it with everyone !
Hope i was clear enough ^^
Ok thanks! How many time have you been here?
Id said three months ? But i was on the french website before so it helped me 😂
Is there a french hio? Is there also any website in other languages?
OOC Let's Chat!
Darcelle Satriya wrote: 3 Nov 2024, 11:51 hio is the best against boredom! personally I'm going back to class tomorrow and I have too much homework unfortunately :sad: so for several hours I've been working hard, the goal is to have a quiet afternoon ^^
Yeah agreed I came back to Hio cos I was bored I guess it helps a bit :grin:
*proceeds to wait another 5 hours in the games room*

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
I understand, here I'm juggling between hio and homework to unwind :roll:

« I live in a huge marble castle, with soft and graceful sculptures and candlelight of rose petals...ah, no, it's just my imagination! »
Back 8425 / 18141