3 Nov 2024, 07:17
Let's Chat!
No problem!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
3 Nov 2024, 07:21
Let's Chat!
Thanks so much Emiline!
Just reached top 80 Hio users with most posts, I'll work my way up
Just reached top 80 Hio users with most posts, I'll work my way up
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
3 Nov 2024, 07:42
Let's Chat!
ooh congrats. I honestly just want to get to 1000. How do you see that, most posts?
3 Nov 2024, 09:55
Let's Chat!
Sounds like a great aim!
One day they should let games room posts add to your total posts
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
3 Nov 2024, 09:56
Let's Chat!
yes, they should. However then people may have 1million posts very quickly.....
3 Nov 2024, 09:59
Let's Chat!
I'd have 7000 posts if they counted them
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
3 Nov 2024, 10:06
Let's Chat!
Cya Emiline!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
3 Nov 2024, 10:31
Let's Chat!
Hello? How are you all? I am bored!
| Alliasta- Gryffindor | Pet Club | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9 | Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7 |