How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Going to church soon cya later!
wait no one found the bean yet? Its only around for about 50 more minutes
wait no one found the bean yet? Its only around for about 50 more minutes
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
[quote]10/10 have fun! I'll look for the bean!
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Thanks! No luck
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
[quote]10/10 I can't find the damn bean anywhere!
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Ikr its probably out of bounds
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
[quote]10/10 aw man! What if it's a bean that I need?
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 That would be tragic
looking for the new one!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 We are awesome at the adding to 100 game!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
3/10 seen you around
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1/10
I don't think I've ever seen you before
I don't think I've ever seen you before
Avis Marlong | βShe won't cry or beg for help...she'll isolate from the world and fight her own demons so that nobody can throw it in her face later.β |
"The odds of hitting your target increase dramatically when you aim at it." Benji Marecos |