2 Nov 2024, 22:57
Let's Chat!
Pretty good! Boring though...
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
2 Nov 2024, 22:58
Let's Chat!
I think I'm spending too much time on Hio
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
2 Nov 2024, 22:59
Let's Chat!
[quote]Honestly same, unless I'm at work or out somewhere, but other than that, I'm on here
2 Nov 2024, 23:02
Let's Chat!
Guys I hate working for 48 hours straight actually. this sucks
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
2 Nov 2024, 23:04
Let's Chat!
Aww I hope things gets better for you soon
You got this 
It's thee school hols for me now so there's so much free time
It's thee school hols for me now so there's so much free time
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
2 Nov 2024, 23:13
Let's Chat!
Make sure you balance your time! If you think you're spending too much time here, step away a little! We're not going anywhere!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
2 Nov 2024, 23:19
Let's Chat!
Coco!
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
2 Nov 2024, 23:19
Let's Chat!
*hugs Colin*
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone