Back 8413 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Emily Shephard wrote: 2 Nov 2024, 16:46 *scribbles lore in the dungeon*
Oo lore.

Some Colin lore will be forthcoming later today!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 2 Nov 2024, 17:20
Tracey Bailey wrote: 2 Nov 2024, 16:54
Morning all! Once again Tracey is unconscious
Nooo Tracey!

I dunno how, but Emi's still standing :shock:
Good luck Em! I hope Hufflepuff wins!
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 2 Nov 2024, 17:20
Tracey Bailey wrote: 2 Nov 2024, 16:54
Morning all! Once again Tracey is unconscious
Nooo Tracey!

I dunno how, but Emi's still standing :shock:
What happened to Emi!? :shock2:

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Emi cast incendio after a stroke of luck (quite literally :LOL:)

OOO! Colin lore! :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
halfway through today's work! then I get to relax!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
ouch, work :wry: fortunately there are break times :wise:

« I live in a huge marble castle, with soft and graceful sculptures and candlelight of rose petals...ah, no, it's just my imagination! »
OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning everyone πŸ‘‹

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
Good evening for me! :lol:

Pouffygirl ! πŸ’›color RP #7a219e SHOPxxxxxxxxxxxxxxEncy
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Morning Cass! Evening Tara! How are you two doing?
OOC Let's Chat!
I’m fine thanks but I have a lot of work…

Pouffygirl ! πŸ’›color RP #7a219e SHOPxxxxxxxxxxxxxxEncy
Back 8413 / 18141