Back 8411 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Brookline Quinn wrote: 2 Nov 2024, 13:58
walks are fun!
that's good, Vi, working on our rp right now!
Yeye! Take your time :cute:

Why be ordinary when you can be delightfully unpredictable?
The Chasing Stars
OOC Let's Chat!
Elvenia Moonshadow wrote: 2 Nov 2024, 14:08
Brookline Quinn wrote: 2 Nov 2024, 13:58
walks are fun!
that's good, Vi, working on our rp right now!
Yeye! Take your time :cute:
almost finished! just gotta get the word count up! :grin:

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?
OOC Let's Chat!
Brookline Quinn wrote: 2 Nov 2024, 14:09
Elvenia Moonshadow wrote: 2 Nov 2024, 14:08
Brookline Quinn wrote: 2 Nov 2024, 13:58
walks are fun!
that's good, Vi, working on our rp right now!
Yeye! Take your time :cute:
almost finished! just gotta get the word count up! :grin:
Yayy can't wait! :wow:

Why be ordinary when you can be delightfully unpredictable?
The Chasing Stars
OOC Let's Chat!
:wave:

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello Kim! :wow:

Why be ordinary when you can be delightfully unpredictable?
The Chasing Stars
OOC Let's Chat!
Brookie!

And Kim and Elvenia!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Ello Em! ^^

Why be ordinary when you can be delightfully unpredictable?
The Chasing Stars
OOC Let's Chat!
How we all doing? 💙

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello everyone!
I'm doing very well. I'm interfering :lol: Personally, I come from Pfr. Hio seems freer in the floods :rofl:

▪Sorry my angliche, I'm french▪
▪RP color: #a36500▪
OOC Let's Chat!
Jessica Armstrong wrote: 2 Nov 2024, 14:25 Hello everyone!
I'm doing very well. I'm interfering :lol: Personally, I come from Pfr. Hio seems freer in the floods :rofl:
Welcome to h.io!

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Back 8411 / 18141