Compliment the person above you! GAME

You seem like a really nice and popular guy!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love your vibe
I’m getting baking chocolate chip cookies and watching UP
Anyway it’s slaying ❤️

Anthony Ruin

Compliment the person above you! GAME
you seem really nice!!

Why be ordinary when you can be delightfully unpredictable?
The Chasing Stars

Compliment the person above you! GAME
omg your ency is so cute!! :wow:

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Your ency's really amazing too! :decayed:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
you're honestly hilarious <3

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love your character’s personality!!

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Your name sounds really stylish :meninblack:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I absolutely adore your pfp! <3 + your signature is on point and funny

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love your fiom !! So cute

❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞
☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ