Compliment the person above you!
I love your vibes and personality!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Compliment the person above you!
I LOVE YOUR NEW PFP IT'S SO CUTE
| ❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞ ☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ |
Compliment the person above you!
Your pfp is really cute.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Compliment the person above you!
your pfp is gorgeous!
Compliment the person above you!
Your pfp is S P E N T A F R I C U L A R!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Compliment the person above you!
Lord of Chocoaliens! I like your new pfp it really comfortable... And I love your jokes. So go ahead and do jokes!
| Alliasta- Gryffindor | Pet Club | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9 | Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7 |
Compliment the person above you!
I love Alliasta and Boris, super excited for our RP! Abt to start writing the starter
Compliment the person above you!
Your ency's really nice!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Compliment the person above you!
I live your pfp!!