Back 8404 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

A Scout, a Colin and a Cass!

❤️💚💚

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
A Em! How are you?

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm good! Watching a few leftover halloween movies with my ma <3

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
And an Aoife!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
*pops into chat*

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
*cuddles Col and Sage* <3

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
*snugs*

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
*cheek smooshes* :cute:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Morning everyone! :grin:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 1 Nov 2024, 22:22 And an Aoife!
*shakes head*

I compared my first chapter from this year to that of that year and I’m incredibly proud, haha!

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
Back 8404 / 18141