Back 8399 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

:expressionless: :expressionless: :expressionless:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Morning!!

Why be ordinary when you can be delightfully unpredictable?
The Chasing Stars
OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning! :grin:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
How are you??

Why be ordinary when you can be delightfully unpredictable?
The Chasing Stars
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm doing good! Hbu?

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm good as well!
also trying to complete my assignments

Why be ordinary when you can be delightfully unpredictable?
The Chasing Stars
OOC Let's Chat!
Sounds cool! Nice new pfp btw :lol:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
ee thankss! ^^

Why be ordinary when you can be delightfully unpredictable?
The Chasing Stars
OOC Let's Chat!
I also just changed mine today but I guess you won't be able to tell :rofl:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 1 Nov 2024, 06:31 I also just changed mine today but I guess you won't be able to tell :rofl:
Oh I noticed that! Its actually soo cute!

Why be ordinary when you can be delightfully unpredictable?
The Chasing Stars
Back 8399 / 18141