Back 8392 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Cass! :grin: How've you been?

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
Sick unfortunately 😔 but other than that doing fine!

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
Oh yeah I saw on report your absence :expressionless:
Get well soon! It's been a month since I last logged in...

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
whats a word with the letters t a n b c k

forever running out of time
OOC Let's Chat!
Morning everyone!! Happy Ollie day! /j

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
Kora Eliot wrote: 31 Oct 2024, 11:15 whats a word with the letters t a n b c k
i find nothing with all these letters
but i have
back
bank
bant
cant
Kant
tack
tank
(i love internet)

#1f2def
PC : Dove Cullen iNPC : Eflamm Fustec
OOC Let's Chat!
Dove Cullen wrote: 31 Oct 2024, 11:19
Kora Eliot wrote: 31 Oct 2024, 11:15 whats a word with the letters t a n b c k
i find nothing with all these letters
but i have
back
bank
bant
cant
Kant
tack
tank
(i love internet)
your a life saver thank you sm

forever running out of time
OOC Let's Chat!
no prob :lol:

happy birthday oliver !! :wow:
Last edited by Dove Cullen on 31 Oct 2024, 11:26, edited 1 time in total.

#1f2def
PC : Dove Cullen iNPC : Eflamm Fustec
OOC Let's Chat!
Thanks Dove!! Hes so old now /j

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
ur welcome 12 years old is such a big number :no:

#1f2def
PC : Dove Cullen iNPC : Eflamm Fustec
Back 8392 / 18141