31 Oct 2024, 06:09
Let's Chat!
Cass!
How've you been?
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
31 Oct 2024, 06:11
Let's Chat!
Sick unfortunately
but other than that doing fine!
but other than that doing fine!
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
31 Oct 2024, 06:15
Let's Chat!
Oh yeah I saw on report your absence
Get well soon! It's been a month since I last logged in...
Get well soon! It's been a month since I last logged in...
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
31 Oct 2024, 11:15
Let's Chat!
whats a word with the letters t a n b c k
forever running out of time
31 Oct 2024, 11:19
Let's Chat!
i find nothing with all these letters
but i have
back
bank
bant
cant
Kant
tack
tank
(i love internet)
31 Oct 2024, 11:20
Let's Chat!
your a life saver thank you smDove Cullen wrote: 31 Oct 2024, 11:19i find nothing with all these letters
but i have
back
bank
bant
cant
Kant
tack
tank
(i love internet)
forever running out of time
31 Oct 2024, 11:21
Let's Chat!
no prob 
happy birthday oliver !!
happy birthday oliver !!
Last edited by Dove Cullen on 31 Oct 2024, 11:26, edited 1 time in total.