Take the last letter and make a new word

Omega

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Take the last letter and make a new word
Alpha

Sometimes, I like to pretend I’m a just a simple waxcap, maybe a jubilee…

Take the last letter and make a new word
Arthur

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Take the last letter and make a new word
Reality

Sometimes, I like to pretend I’m a just a simple waxcap, maybe a jubilee…

Take the last letter and make a new word
Youth

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Take the last letter and make a new word
Hermes

Sometimes, I like to pretend I’m a just a simple waxcap, maybe a jubilee…

Take the last letter and make a new word
Sty

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Take the last letter and make a new word
Hunter

Sometimes, I like to pretend I’m a just a simple waxcap, maybe a jubilee…

Take the last letter and make a new word
Robin :ninja:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.