Take the last letter and make a new word
Yellow
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Take the last letter and make a new word
Walrus
Sometimes, I like to pretend I’m a just a simple waxcap, maybe a jubilee…
Take the last letter and make a new word
Saturn
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Take the last letter and make a new word
Newton
Sometimes, I like to pretend I’m a just a simple waxcap, maybe a jubilee…
Take the last letter and make a new word
Nest
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Take the last letter and make a new word
Threatening
Sometimes, I like to pretend I’m a just a simple waxcap, maybe a jubilee…
Take the last letter and make a new word
Garden
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Take the last letter and make a new word
Neverland
Sometimes, I like to pretend I’m a just a simple waxcap, maybe a jubilee…
Take the last letter and make a new word
Dino
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Take the last letter and make a new word
Oreo
Sometimes, I like to pretend I’m a just a simple waxcap, maybe a jubilee…