Back 8390 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Oliver Armani wrote: 31 Oct 2024, 00:02
Emily Shephard wrote: 30 Oct 2024, 23:58
Oliver Armani wrote: 30 Oct 2024, 23:56
Emily Shephard wrote: 30 Oct 2024, 23:50 Now heavy metal and rock... That's my cup o' tea :lol:
Nu metal, Rock, Divorced dad rock, Grunge, Pop punk, and I need to listen to just more Punk, also emo ofc :tongue:
Oliver! :wow:

Heavy metal, grunge, punk rock, techno and a smorgasbord of film and game music :LOL:
ohhhh Amazing choices!!!! <3 <3 XD

hate to go--- but My dad put on a Batman movie hehe one of the 60's ones. lmao there so bad its good <3 ttyl! (and make my reply! <3 urs is the first on my list to do)
Ooo! Those ones are brilliant honestly :LOL:

And take your time with replies! Have fun! ^^ <3

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 31 Oct 2024, 00:04
Oliver Armani wrote: 31 Oct 2024, 00:02
Emily Shephard wrote: 30 Oct 2024, 23:58
Oliver Armani wrote: 30 Oct 2024, 23:56
Emily Shephard wrote: 30 Oct 2024, 23:50 Now heavy metal and rock... That's my cup o' tea :lol:
Nu metal, Rock, Divorced dad rock, Grunge, Pop punk, and I need to listen to just more Punk, also emo ofc :tongue:
Oliver! :wow:

Heavy metal, grunge, punk rock, techno and a smorgasbord of film and game music :LOL:
ohhhh Amazing choices!!!! <3 <3 XD

hate to go--- but My dad put on a Batman movie hehe one of the 60's ones. lmao there so bad its good <3 ttyl! (and make my reply! <3 urs is the first on my list to do)
Ooo! Those ones are brilliant honestly :LOL:

And take your time with replies! Have fun! ^^ <3
aughh they are <3 :lol: I stole Robin's 'holy ____ Batman! :fear:' And it's mine now XD

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
does anyone here happen to be a genius on making Canva videos

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]I've never made a video on Canva, sorry!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
argh my speech project is not saving its progress I need a Canva genius :cry:

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]I'm so sorry Sage! Hopefully someone here is a genius

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 31 Oct 2024, 00:27 argh my speech project is not saving its progress I need a Canva genius :cry:
I'm not a genius but I've done a thing or two on Canva and may be able to help depending on your struggle.

Avis Marlong | ”She won't cry or beg for help...she'll isolate from the world and fight her own demons so that nobody can throw it in her face later.”
"The odds of hitting your target increase dramatically when you aim at it." Benji Marecos
OOC Let's Chat!
*whistles in plot dungeon* :whistling:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Heyo everyone :bye:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Hiya! I just painted my nails for tomorrow!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Back 8390 / 18141