Compliment the person above you! GAME

Love your new pfp!! You're a great friend!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You don't know how much I miss seeing your quote and of course talking with you! Your return has already brightened my day!

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7

Compliment the person above you! GAME
i LOVE your little ferret in ur profile pic.!



“A somebody was once a nobody who wanted to and did.”

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love your personality!!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You are really nice to talk to <3 :)



“A somebody was once a nobody who wanted to and did.”

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Love your character and your signature!!

Why be ordinary when you can be delightfully unpredictable?
The Chasing Stars

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Your quote is encouraging and I love our Rp! Your personality is amazing! I hope we continue to be good friends!

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Your pfp is co sute!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love your name and pfp!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I really like your character and the cat in your pfp is really cute!!

Why be ordinary when you can be delightfully unpredictable?
The Chasing Stars