How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 Long time no see, Ara!!! luhhv your new pfp
You are not you when you are sane.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
-10/10 for making me miss you so much... But other than that, you are a 9993693739282939/10 person!
| Alliasta- Gryffindor | Pet Club | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9 | Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 Ava! Future (or rather current, once we get that thread up) dormmate of mine!
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
3/10 Seen you before, but once or twice
ꜱʜᴇ ʜᴀᴅ ᴀ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ꜰᴀᴄᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ ʜᴇʀ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴜᴘ ɪɴ ꜱᴘᴀᴄᴇ. ꜱʜᴇ ɴᴇᴇᴅᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏ ᴇᴀʀᴛʜ.
Sylvie LaCroix
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
3/10 seen you sometimes
Aw man, yeahCass Ito wrote: 30 Oct 2024, 01:33 8/10 Ava! Future (or rather current, once we get that thread up) dormmate of mine!
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 *snugs*
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
4/10 seen you around a good bit
A heart that can't break isn't a heart at all.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1/10 never saw you before i think
| Prat Pass - Slytherin | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13 |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15 |