Compliment the person above you!
Your character's name is so pretty! I love it!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Compliment the person above you!
You seem super sweet and I love Avery’s pfp! Ahh, its absolutely gorgeous!!!
Compliment the person above you!
acghhh acc so nice
Love your writing and the thread we have
Compliment the person above you!
Oliver; so sweet, and I absolutely love how you wrote Oliver!
Sage Willows wrote: 30 Oct 2024, 02:12 another incredibly awesome person who I love to chat and roleplay with! my schedule is freeing up so maybe we could plan another Brook/Sage thread??
awwkk, thanks! right back at ya!yesss!! owl me for ideas!
Compliment the person above you!
You have a spentafricular personality!!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Compliment the person above you!
I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN A WHILE OMG
Amazing person, super duper funny and sweet
Amazing person, super duper funny and sweet
| ❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞ ☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ |
Compliment the person above you!
No I haven't logged in in weeks
You're an incredible person! Always know how to make us smile
You're an incredible person! Always know how to make us smile
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Compliment the person above you!
I'm so glad you're back! You're funny and always fun to hang out with! Truly quality time with you is guaranteed!
| Alliasta- Gryffindor | Pet Club | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9 | Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7 |