Compliment the person above you!
I LOVE YOUR ENCY OMG
The second post is soooo pretty
The second post is soooo pretty
| โ ๐ญ๐ก๐ ๐ฆ๐จ๐จ๐ง-๐๐ซ๐ฎ๐ง๐ค, ๐ก๐๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐๐, ๐ฉ๐ข๐๐ซ๐๐๐ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ.โ โ๏ธ STAFF ACCOUNT ; แดแดสแดษชแดแด แดแดแดษดแดแดแด |
Compliment the person above you!
coolest thing to come from France ever
Compliment the person above you!
Big Brain Alex
France isn't real
France isn't real
| Prat Pass - Slytherin | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13 |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15 |
Compliment the person above you!
bestest bestie, super fun
Compliment the person above you!
Amazing writer, amazing friend
and agreed, what is France anyway ?
and agreed, what is France anyway ?
| โ ๐ญ๐ก๐ ๐ฆ๐จ๐จ๐ง-๐๐ซ๐ฎ๐ง๐ค, ๐ก๐๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐๐, ๐ฉ๐ข๐๐ซ๐๐๐ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ.โ โ๏ธ STAFF ACCOUNT ; แดแดสแดษชแดแด แดแดแดษดแดแดแด |
Compliment the person above you!
You are a wonderful person, a good person and a person with great talent! I love you so much, you are a really good friend.
| Alliasta- Gryffindor | Pet Club | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9 | Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7 |
Compliment the person above you!
I love you Ency! It's so cute!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Compliment the person above you!
I love your pfp!! It's really pretty!
Compliment the person above you!
[quote]I love your ency! It's so pretty!
๐๐ฃ๐๐๐๐ช ๐น๐๐๐๐๐ช |๐๐๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐๐ช๐๐ช๐ฌ๐ฑ๐ฌ
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Compliment the person above you!
I always love your profile pics!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone