30 Oct 2024, 00:22
Let's Chat!
[quote]Hiya all! How's everyone?
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
30 Oct 2024, 00:22
Let's Chat!
I'm planning LOREEEEE! Kinda!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
30 Oct 2024, 00:26
Let's Chat!
[quote]Oh nice Em! Have fun!
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
30 Oct 2024, 00:27
Let's Chat!
Hehe! Just need to do a bit of research for it first!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
30 Oct 2024, 00:39
Let's Chat!
research?? i'm invested nowEmily Shephard wrote: 30 Oct 2024, 00:27Hehe! Just need to do a bit of research for it first!![]()
30 Oct 2024, 00:41
Let's Chat!
Just some IC lore so I'm not accidentally retconning anythingSage Willows wrote: 30 Oct 2024, 00:39research?? i'm invested nowEmily Shephard wrote: 30 Oct 2024, 00:27Hehe! Just need to do a bit of research for it first!![]()
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
30 Oct 2024, 00:43
Let's Chat!
is this for casey or Emmy?Emily Shephard wrote: 30 Oct 2024, 00:41Just some IC lore so I'm not accidentally retconning anythingSage Willows wrote: 30 Oct 2024, 00:39research?? i'm invested nowEmily Shephard wrote: 30 Oct 2024, 00:27Hehe! Just need to do a bit of research for it first!![]()
![]()
30 Oct 2024, 00:46
Let's Chat!
Emi-kins!Sage Willows wrote: 30 Oct 2024, 00:43is this for casey or Emmy?Emily Shephard wrote: 30 Oct 2024, 00:41Just some IC lore so I'm not accidentally retconning anythingSage Willows wrote: 30 Oct 2024, 00:39research?? i'm invested now![]()
Depending when and if the Pyre thread has another staff/moderation post, I might be able to add something for Casey too
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone