Back 8381 / 18141
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm planning LOREEEEE! Kinda!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 30 Oct 2024, 00:22 I'm planning LOREEEEE! Kinda!
this I must hear

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 30 Oct 2024, 00:23
Emily Shephard wrote: 30 Oct 2024, 00:22 I'm planning LOREEEEE! Kinda!
this I must hear
Hehe! Just need to do a bit of research for it first! ^^

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 30 Oct 2024, 00:27
Sage Willows wrote: 30 Oct 2024, 00:23
Emily Shephard wrote: 30 Oct 2024, 00:22 I'm planning LOREEEEE! Kinda!
this I must hear
Hehe! Just need to do a bit of research for it first! ^^
research?? i'm invested now

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 30 Oct 2024, 00:39
Emily Shephard wrote: 30 Oct 2024, 00:27
Sage Willows wrote: 30 Oct 2024, 00:23
Emily Shephard wrote: 30 Oct 2024, 00:22 I'm planning LOREEEEE! Kinda!
this I must hear
Hehe! Just need to do a bit of research for it first! ^^
research?? i'm invested now
Just some IC lore so I'm not accidentally retconning anything :LOL:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 30 Oct 2024, 00:41
Sage Willows wrote: 30 Oct 2024, 00:39
Emily Shephard wrote: 30 Oct 2024, 00:27
Sage Willows wrote: 30 Oct 2024, 00:23
Emily Shephard wrote: 30 Oct 2024, 00:22 I'm planning LOREEEEE! Kinda!
this I must hear
Hehe! Just need to do a bit of research for it first! ^^
research?? i'm invested now
Just some IC lore so I'm not accidentally retconning anything :LOL:
is this for casey or Emmy?

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 30 Oct 2024, 00:43
Emily Shephard wrote: 30 Oct 2024, 00:41
Sage Willows wrote: 30 Oct 2024, 00:39
Emily Shephard wrote: 30 Oct 2024, 00:27
Sage Willows wrote: 30 Oct 2024, 00:23

this I must hear
Hehe! Just need to do a bit of research for it first! ^^
research?? i'm invested now
Just some IC lore so I'm not accidentally retconning anything :LOL:
is this for casey or Emmy?
Emi-kins! ^^

Depending when and if the Pyre thread has another staff/moderation post, I might be able to add something for Casey too ;)

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
EM!!

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
Back 8381 / 18141