29 Oct 2024, 21:39
Let's Chat!
Good! Just have half a dozen threads to think about
How's you?
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
29 Oct 2024, 21:46
Let's Chat!
Same haha. Been very busy lately but got two replies out today! Might be able to squeeze out a few more if I don't get too much work to do at school
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
29 Oct 2024, 21:52
Let's Chat!
*winces* that hits a little too close to home. I've got too many threads to reply to.Emily Shephard wrote: 29 Oct 2024, 21:39 Good! Just have half a dozen threads to think aboutHow's you?
![]()
29 Oct 2024, 21:58
Let's Chat!
I'm trying to politely finish a few - I'm trying to pump out some new lore (or at least get some of it started in some small capacity) and now's the perfect time for it.
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
29 Oct 2024, 22:12
Let's Chat!
The zero sugar strawberry, peach, and rose (?) flavours are my absolute favourites! I have never tried the purple one, maybe I should branch out...Oliver Armani wrote: 29 Oct 2024, 11:44 That one’s so good!!!I love the low carb, and purple one
those are my go to
#729bc1
29 Oct 2024, 22:16
Let's Chat!
Realest choices ever!!!Odette Robbins wrote: 29 Oct 2024, 22:12The zero sugar strawberry, peach, and rose (?) flavours are my absolute favourites! I have never tried the purple one, maybe I should branch out...Oliver Armani wrote: 29 Oct 2024, 11:44 That one’s so good!!!I love the low carb, and purple one
those are my go to
![]()
I like to try every flavor I can
29 Oct 2024, 22:19
Let's Chat!
I am back, after all that has happened!
Amor Vincit Omnia | Love Conquers All
29 Oct 2024, 22:26
Let's Chat!
Ooh, I'm the opposite!! I'm a bit of a weenie when it comes to trying new things, so I usually try a teeeeny sip of my friend's one and then if I like it then next time I'll get it.Oliver Armani wrote: 29 Oct 2024, 22:16 Realest choices ever!!!i love the strawberry one hehehe
I like to try every flavor I canso far golden pineapple, ultra violet, watermelon, the green one, strawberry, low carb, and original. Have been my favorites
though Ive tried a few others
Okay, next time I will try ultra violet and report back my findings!
#729bc1
29 Oct 2024, 22:31
Let's Chat!
Yeah I get that!Odette Robbins wrote: 29 Oct 2024, 22:26Ooh, I'm the opposite!! I'm a bit of a weenie when it comes to trying new things, so I usually try a teeeeny sip of my friend's one and then if I like it then next time I'll get it.Oliver Armani wrote: 29 Oct 2024, 22:16 Realest choices ever!!!i love the strawberry one hehehe
I like to try every flavor I canso far golden pineapple, ultra violet, watermelon, the green one, strawberry, low carb, and original. Have been my favorites
though Ive tried a few others
Okay, next time I will try ultra violet and report back my findings!![]()
Yes!! Please do!! Im eager for your report
29 Oct 2024, 23:01
Let's Chat!