29 Oct 2024, 21:05
Let's Chat!
After five hours the Internet is finally working again, so I'm in a better mood
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
29 Oct 2024, 21:07
Let's Chat!
*sigh*
That's what happens when your uni uses the worst Network provider on the planet
That's what happens when your uni uses the worst Network provider on the planet
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
29 Oct 2024, 21:11
Let's Chat!
Yeah
Library wifi isn't too bad either so that's been my back-up for things like this
Library wifi isn't too bad either so that's been my back-up for things like this
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
29 Oct 2024, 21:14
Let's Chat!
how any replies did you finish? 5 or more? 
Well heading in for the night now. Byeeee!
Well heading in for the night now. Byeeee!
29 Oct 2024, 21:17
Let's Chat!
I'm on my fourth, and then I'm going to plan three others for the Ball threads
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
29 Oct 2024, 21:23
Let's Chat!
I'm writing my Cass ball post now, at long last!
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
29 Oct 2024, 21:26
Let's Chat!
Cass! 
I've been trying to re-format my shop front
I've been trying to re-format my shop front
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
29 Oct 2024, 21:30
Let's Chat!
Em! How's it going?
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones