Back 8379 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

After five hours the Internet is finally working again, so I'm in a better mood :sweatingbullets:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
ooh, thats bad. 5 hours! I couldnot live with that

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
*sigh*

That's what happens when your uni uses the worst Network provider on the planet :sad:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
ooh, unlucky. at least you have data right?

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
Yeah ;)

Library wifi isn't too bad either so that's been my back-up for things like this ^^

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
how any replies did you finish? 5 or more? :wow:

Well heading in for the night now. Byeeee! <3

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm on my fourth, and then I'm going to plan three others for the Ball threads ^^

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm writing my Cass ball post now, at long last!

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
Cass! :wow:

I've been trying to re-format my shop front :sweatingbullets:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Em! How's it going?

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
Back 8379 / 18141