Compliment the person above you! GAME

I LOVE YOUR ENCY OMG
The second post is soooo pretty

โ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐จ๐ง-๐๐ซ๐ฎ๐ง๐ค, ๐ก๐š๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐, ๐ฉ๐ข๐ž๐ซ๐œ๐ž๐ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ.โž
โ˜˜๏ธŽ STAFF ACCOUNT ; แดแด€สŸแด€ษชแด‹แด€ แดแดแด‡ษดแดœแด‹แด

Compliment the person above you! GAME
coolest thing to come from France ever <3

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Big Brain Alex
France isn't real

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

Compliment the person above you! GAME
bestest bestie, super fun

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Amazing writer, amazing friend
and agreed, what is France anyway ?

โ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐จ๐ง-๐๐ซ๐ฎ๐ง๐ค, ๐ก๐š๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐, ๐ฉ๐ข๐ž๐ซ๐œ๐ž๐ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ.โž
โ˜˜๏ธŽ STAFF ACCOUNT ; แดแด€สŸแด€ษชแด‹แด€ แดแดแด‡ษดแดœแด‹แด

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You are a wonderful person, a good person and a person with great talent! I love you so much, you are a really good friend.

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love you Ency! It's so cute!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love your pfp!! It's really pretty!

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I always love your profile pics! :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone