Compliment the person above you!
REALLY COOL PERSON, patient and all could never thank you enough for showing me how to make big text on disc
| ❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞ ☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ |
Compliment the person above you!
10/10 such a sweet person
|
|
Compliment the person above you!
Noav!!! Literally thr nicest person ever!! Love our Rp’s :3
Compliment the person above you!
I LOVE YOUR ENCY
| ❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞ ☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ |
Compliment the person above you!
I love your profile! It's really cool!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Compliment the person above you!
Love your pfp so much and your name is really pretty!!!
Compliment the person above you!
Your character is so pretty!
Compliment the person above you!
I've never seen you before but you seem like an amazing person! I love your pfp and your ency!!!
You are not you when you are sane.
Compliment the person above you!
Ash! You're a really nice person
don't expect me to be KINDER, when you're the reason I'm in PIECES
OOC Name: Lys/Achlys |
OOC Pronouns: s/her |
Compliment the person above you!
Your name is really pretty!! :D