How Well Known Are You On HiO?

8/10 MEIYU

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 CASSS!!!!

Meiyu Xiang ★ | Staterna ponere. | Ivan Aleksandar Baskakova 𖤝

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 Jumped me in gen chat

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
[quote]10/10 Long time no see, Prat! How've ya been?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Tracey !! Hi, i've been good, wbu

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1/10

Meiyu Xiang ★ | Staterna ponere. | Ivan Aleksandar Baskakova 𖤝

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
[quote]8/10 my rp partner!

Prat, I've been ok, super busy tho

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 traceyyy!! i will reply tmrw :-)

Meiyu Xiang ★ | Staterna ponere. | Ivan Aleksandar Baskakova 𖤝

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
[quote]10/10 feel free to take your time!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 Tracey!

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones