28 Oct 2024, 21:16
Let's Chat!
halllllllooooooooo everyone!!! i went out with my friend and got icecream and a game ;D
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
28 Oct 2024, 21:18
Let's Chat!
Scoutie!!!
And Eric! Yes we should!
Hmm... I'm thinking of doing another Pyre post... I've got a little idea chugging on in the old brain department...
And Eric! Yes we should!
Hmm... I'm thinking of doing another Pyre post... I've got a little idea chugging on in the old brain department...
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
28 Oct 2024, 21:25
Let's Chat!
Heya @Scout Fu-Hai! I hope you had fun
Also sent you an owl @Emily Shepard XD
Also sent you an owl @Emily Shepard XD
| sta • 7 | eva • 6 | str • 1 STATS⠀HERE wis • 7 | arc • 3 | acc • 6 | Seer | Sixth Sense | ability THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS ability | ability | ability |
28 Oct 2024, 21:29
Let's Chat!
I got it! Will reply properly once I get home
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Iris Becker
28 Oct 2024, 21:50
Let's Chat!
Yes, hope you had fun at the amusement park
| sta • 7 | eva • 6 | str • 1 STATS⠀HERE wis • 7 | arc • 3 | acc • 6 | Seer | Sixth Sense | ability THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS ability | ability | ability |
28 Oct 2024, 21:51
Let's Chat!
I kinda do... Not loopdiloops though...
*shivers*
*shivers*
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
28 Oct 2024, 22:29
Let's Chat!
emi!!!!!Emily Shephard wrote: 28 Oct 2024, 21:18 Scoutie!!!
And Eric! Yes we should!
Hmm... I'm thinking of doing another Pyre post... I've got a little idea chugging on in the old brain department...
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
28 Oct 2024, 22:42
Let's Chat!
Awwk I know!!! I missed you!Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 28 Oct 2024, 22:29emi!!!!!Emily Shephard wrote: 28 Oct 2024, 21:18 Scoutie!!!
And Eric! Yes we should!
Hmm... I'm thinking of doing another Pyre post... I've got a little idea chugging on in the old brain department...hi boo!! i feel like we havent seen each other in so long ;o ive been sooo busy D:
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
29 Oct 2024, 00:25
Let's Chat!
Hello everyone! I am new here and just trying out the OOC chat!
The site is a bit intimidating, and I feel like I'm always online when everyone else is asleep. :")
The site is a bit intimidating, and I feel like I'm always online when everyone else is asleep. :")
#729bc1