Compliment the person above you!
I love the owl in your pfp! Super cute
Compliment the person above you!
You are such a nice friend! I love the way you are supportive to everyone. (Also thx for compliment)
Iris Becker
Compliment the person above you!
I love your profile photo, it’s very beautiful! the animal on it too!!!
Compliment the person above you!
Thanks! Your hair is gorgeous! And your dress
Compliment the person above you!
Love your pfp and that owl is so cute!!
Compliment the person above you!
I love our Rp together. Your answers are very nice! Also, I love your new profile! Those little sparkly bats over there are so cute!
| Alliasta- Gryffindor | Pet Club | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9 | Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7 |
Compliment the person above you!
I love your character's name, it's really pretty and suits her well!
Compliment the person above you!
I love your choice of face claim for your character. She's really pretty.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Compliment the person above you!
aw thanks! I really like your pfp!
Compliment the person above you!
Your ency is looking so aesthetically pleasing I love it
| sta • 7 | eva • 6 | str • 1 STATS⠀HERE wis • 7 | arc • 3 | acc • 6 | Seer | Sixth Sense | ability THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS ability | ability | ability |