How Well Known Are You On HiO?

7/10 A familiar face!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Tracey! πŸ’™

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
3/10 I don't know you too well, but I just arrived !

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 We started a new RP! I hope we have fun

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6/10

I've seen a few of your posts

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10

Have seen you around quite a bit OOC. Have yet to interact with you IC. Have stalked your ency a bit but that is normal for this community apparently (/hj)

sta β€’ 7 | eva β€’ 6 | str β€’ 1
STATSβ €HERE
wis β€’ 7 | arc β€’ 3 | acc β€’ 6
β €β €β €iNPC: Athisak Wen
β €β €β €E N C Y C L O P E D I A
β €β €β €shop
Seer | Sixth Sense | ability
THROUGHβ €THEβ €YEARS
ability | ability | ability

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
3/10

I've seen some of your posts (OOC), but I haven't directly talked to you.

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.