Compliment the person above you! GAME

I love the owl in your pfp! Super cute :lol:

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You are such a nice friend! I love the way you are supportive to everyone. (Also thx for compliment) :P



“A somebody was once a nobody who wanted to and did.”

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love your profile photo, it’s very beautiful! the animal on it too!!!

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Thanks! Your hair is gorgeous! And your dress <3



“A somebody was once a nobody who wanted to and did.”

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Love your pfp and that owl is so cute!!

Why be ordinary when you can be delightfully unpredictable?
The Chasing Stars

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love our Rp together. Your answers are very nice! Also, I love your new profile! Those little sparkly bats over there are so cute!

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love your character's name, it's really pretty and suits her well!

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love your choice of face claim for your character. She's really pretty.

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
aw thanks! I really like your pfp! <3

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Your ency is looking so aesthetically pleasing I love it <3

sta • 7 | eva • 6 | str • 1
STATS⠀HERE
wis • 7 | arc • 3 | acc • 6
⠀⠀⠀iNPC: Athisak Wen
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀shop
Seer | Sixth Sense | ability
THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS
ability | ability | ability