28 Oct 2024, 00:48
Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 28 Oct 2024, 00:44 Colin sniffed out Emi-kins while she was digging up lore secrets!![]()
Oh my
Congrats Sage!
Edit: Night all!
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
28 Oct 2024, 07:15
Let's Chat!
The long weekend was very nice but it is not okay that I have to go to school again tomorrow. Who's idea was this? I do not want to get out of bed in the mornings thank you
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
28 Oct 2024, 09:09
Let's Chat!
28 Oct 2024, 09:14
Let's Chat!
I don't have class until 2.00pm today but I still find it a struggle to get out of bed
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
28 Oct 2024, 09:32
Let's Chat!
Exactly. I have to get out of bed far too early
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
28 Oct 2024, 09:55
Let's Chat!
28 Oct 2024, 12:40
Let's Chat!
morning yall
|
|