Back 8368 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Emily Shephard wrote: 28 Oct 2024, 00:44 Colin sniffed out Emi-kins while she was digging up lore secrets! ^^
Oh my
Sage Willows wrote: 28 Oct 2024, 00:46 finally finished homework
*sleeps on floor*
Congrats Sage!

Edit: Night all!
OOC Let's Chat!
The long weekend was very nice but it is not okay that I have to go to school again tomorrow. Who's idea was this? I do not want to get out of bed in the mornings thank you

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
Me neither, can’t school start at10:00 or something later?

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency
OOC Let's Chat!
I don't have class until 2.00pm today but I still find it a struggle to get out of bed :lol:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Exactly. I have to get out of bed far too early

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
OOC Let's Chat!
For real...

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello everyone!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP
OOC Let's Chat!
Hiii :wave:

Why be ordinary when you can be delightfully unpredictable?
The Chasing Stars
OOC Let's Chat!
morning yall

STA - 8 | EVA - 7 | STR - 3
WIS - 10 | AP - 6 | ACC - 7
STA - 6 | EVA - 5 | STR - 4
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Morning!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
Back 8368 / 18141