Back 8364 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Hey everyone!! :]

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
Alliasta Holista wrote: 27 Oct 2024, 17:23
Alliasta Holista wrote: 27 Oct 2024, 10:01 What's up, ladies and gentlemen? I have 6 prompt requests to write today... Wish me luck!
*walks in with a big triumphant grin on face.* I finally finished it! This was perfect! But I used all my inspiration... Big thanks to everyone who wished me luck! @Eric Kim@Lorelei Wagner
CONGRATS! :biggrin:

Also hello Oliver xD How was your day? @Oliver Armani

sta • 7 | eva • 6 | str • 1
STATS⠀HERE
wis • 7 | arc • 3 | acc • 6
⠀⠀⠀iNPC: Athisak Wen
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀shop
Seer | Sixth Sense | ability
THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS
ability | ability | ability
OOC Let's Chat!
Alliasta Holista wrote: 27 Oct 2024, 17:23 *walks in with a big triumphant grin on face.* I finally finished it! This was perfect! But I used all my inspiration... Big thanks to everyone who wished me luck! @Eric Kim@Lorelei Wagner
Ohh contrats ! And you're welcome!
OOC Let's Chat!
Eric Kim wrote: 27 Oct 2024, 17:42
Alliasta Holista wrote: 27 Oct 2024, 17:23
Alliasta Holista wrote: 27 Oct 2024, 10:01 What's up, ladies and gentlemen? I have 6 prompt requests to write today... Wish me luck!
*walks in with a big triumphant grin on face.* I finally finished it! This was perfect! But I used all my inspiration... Big thanks to everyone who wished me luck! @Eric Kim@Lorelei Wagner
CONGRATS! :biggrin:

Also hello Oliver xD How was your day? @Oliver Armani
Hey Eric!! It's been so so :sad: started shark week :'] butttt the book I'm reading is really good. So it balances out sorta :lol:

yours?

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
Oliver Armani wrote: 27 Oct 2024, 17:46
Eric Kim wrote: 27 Oct 2024, 17:42
Alliasta Holista wrote: 27 Oct 2024, 17:23
Alliasta Holista wrote: 27 Oct 2024, 10:01 What's up, ladies and gentlemen? I have 6 prompt requests to write today... Wish me luck!
*walks in with a big triumphant grin on face.* I finally finished it! This was perfect! But I used all my inspiration... Big thanks to everyone who wished me luck! @Eric Kim@Lorelei Wagner
CONGRATS! :biggrin:

Also hello Oliver xD How was your day? @Oliver Armani
Hey Eric!! It's been so so :sad: started shark week :'] butttt the book I'm reading is really good. So it balances out sorta :lol:

yours?
Great end to a weekend, tho I would wish it lasted more lmao. What book are you reading? :wow:

sta • 7 | eva • 6 | str • 1
STATS⠀HERE
wis • 7 | arc • 3 | acc • 6
⠀⠀⠀iNPC: Athisak Wen
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀shop
Seer | Sixth Sense | ability
THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS
ability | ability | ability
OOC Let's Chat!
Eric Kim wrote: 27 Oct 2024, 17:50
Oliver Armani wrote: 27 Oct 2024, 17:46
Eric Kim wrote: 27 Oct 2024, 17:42
Alliasta Holista wrote: 27 Oct 2024, 17:23
Alliasta Holista wrote: 27 Oct 2024, 10:01 What's up, ladies and gentlemen? I have 6 prompt requests to write today... Wish me luck!
*walks in with a big triumphant grin on face.* I finally finished it! This was perfect! But I used all my inspiration... Big thanks to everyone who wished me luck! @Eric Kim@Lorelei Wagner
CONGRATS! :biggrin:

Also hello Oliver xD How was your day? @Oliver Armani
Hey Eric!! It's been so so :sad: started shark week :'] butttt the book I'm reading is really good. So it balances out sorta :lol:

yours?
Great end to a weekend, tho I would wish it lasted more lmao. What book are you reading? :wow:
ahh yeah feel that!! XD Don't want to go to school tomorrow :lol:

The Priory of the Orange Tree by Samantha Shannon :cute: I think it's my fourth or fifth re-read. It's like my favorite book in the world

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
Oliver Armani wrote: 27 Oct 2024, 17:53
Eric Kim wrote: 27 Oct 2024, 17:50
Oliver Armani wrote: 27 Oct 2024, 17:46
Eric Kim wrote: 27 Oct 2024, 17:42
Alliasta Holista wrote: 27 Oct 2024, 17:23

*walks in with a big triumphant grin on face.* I finally finished it! This was perfect! But I used all my inspiration... Big thanks to everyone who wished me luck! @Eric Kim@Lorelei Wagner
CONGRATS! :biggrin:

Also hello Oliver xD How was your day? @Oliver Armani
Hey Eric!! It's been so so :sad: started shark week :'] butttt the book I'm reading is really good. So it balances out sorta :lol:

yours?
Great end to a weekend, tho I would wish it lasted more lmao. What book are you reading? :wow:
ahh yeah feel that!! XD Don't want to go to school tomorrow :lol:

The Priory of the Orange Tree by Samantha Shannon :cute: I think it's my fourth or fifth re-read. It's like my favorite book in the world
Oooo I'll check it out :))

sta • 7 | eva • 6 | str • 1
STATS⠀HERE
wis • 7 | arc • 3 | acc • 6
⠀⠀⠀iNPC: Athisak Wen
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀shop
Seer | Sixth Sense | ability
THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS
ability | ability | ability
OOC Let's Chat!
Eric Kim wrote: 27 Oct 2024, 17:54
Oliver Armani wrote: 27 Oct 2024, 17:53
Eric Kim wrote: 27 Oct 2024, 17:50
Oliver Armani wrote: 27 Oct 2024, 17:46
Eric Kim wrote: 27 Oct 2024, 17:42

CONGRATS! :biggrin:

Also hello Oliver xD How was your day? @Oliver Armani
Hey Eric!! It's been so so :sad: started shark week :'] butttt the book I'm reading is really good. So it balances out sorta :lol:

yours?
Great end to a weekend, tho I would wish it lasted more lmao. What book are you reading? :wow:
ahh yeah feel that!! XD Don't want to go to school tomorrow :lol:

The Priory of the Orange Tree by Samantha Shannon :cute: I think it's my fourth or fifth re-read. It's like my favorite book in the world
Oooo I'll check it out :))
ohh!!! :D yay! It's kinda long, and has A LOT of world building. but it's so worth it!!! XD The author also has a prequel to it, (A day of fallen night) I have yet to read it, a little scared it won't be as good as the first one. :lol: also currently using adofn as a mouse pad, so I can use my mouse on my bed :lol:

Ban AI --> here
Sunday Crestmont
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Does anyone have any good anime recommendations for me? I only have Netflix since I can't access any anime website

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Oliver Armani wrote: 27 Oct 2024, 17:57
Eric Kim wrote: 27 Oct 2024, 17:54
Oliver Armani wrote: 27 Oct 2024, 17:53
Eric Kim wrote: 27 Oct 2024, 17:50
Oliver Armani wrote: 27 Oct 2024, 17:46

Hey Eric!! It's been so so :sad: started shark week :'] butttt the book I'm reading is really good. So it balances out sorta :lol:

yours?
Great end to a weekend, tho I would wish it lasted more lmao. What book are you reading? :wow:
ahh yeah feel that!! XD Don't want to go to school tomorrow :lol:

The Priory of the Orange Tree by Samantha Shannon :cute: I think it's my fourth or fifth re-read. It's like my favorite book in the world
Oooo I'll check it out :))
ohh!!! :D yay! It's kinda long, and has A LOT of world building. but it's so worth it!!! XD The author also has a prequel to it, (A day of fallen night) I have yet to read it, a little scared it won't be as good as the first one. :lol: also currently using adofn as a mouse pad, so I can use my mouse on my bed :lol:
Don't worry I love world building so XD I MAY JUST LIKE THIS SERIES XD

sta • 7 | eva • 6 | str • 1
STATS⠀HERE
wis • 7 | arc • 3 | acc • 6
⠀⠀⠀iNPC: Athisak Wen
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀shop
Seer | Sixth Sense | ability
THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS
ability | ability | ability
Back 8364 / 18141