Iris Becker
27 Oct 2024, 17:08
Let's Chat!
Oh, is that true? French is my native language - that's why I made a French character, who looks like me!
27 Oct 2024, 17:09
Let's Chat!
[quote]Oh nice! Yes, that's true. I sadly can't do any homework on that site since I use a translator
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Iris Becker
27 Oct 2024, 17:16
Let's Chat!
Ohβ¦ Me I speak English, and If I donβt know a word, I also use the translator.
27 Oct 2024, 17:17
Let's Chat!
[quote]Ah, I see. I speak fluent Spanish, so I thought i'd be able to translate French into Spanish, but I couldn't
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
27 Oct 2024, 17:23
Let's Chat!
*walks in with a big triumphant grin on face.* I finally finished it! This was perfect! But I used all my inspiration... Big thanks to everyone who wished me luck! @Eric Kim@Lorelei WagnerAlliasta Holista wrote: 27 Oct 2024, 10:01 What's up, ladies and gentlemen? I have 6 prompt requests to write today... Wish me luck!
| Alliasta- Gryffindor | Pet Club | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9 | Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7 |
27 Oct 2024, 17:24
Let's Chat!
[quote]Congrats Alliasta!
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
27 Oct 2024, 17:26
Let's Chat!
Thanks!
I am proud of with myself!
| Alliasta- Gryffindor | Pet Club | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9 | Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7 |
27 Oct 2024, 17:30
Let's Chat!
[quote]No prob! I'm proud of you too!
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
27 Oct 2024, 17:32
Let's Chat!
Aww thank you so much!
So what are you doing?
| Alliasta- Gryffindor | Pet Club | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9 | Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7 |
27 Oct 2024, 17:35
Let's Chat!
[quote]I'm currently drinking coffee. Yourself?
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish