Back 8363 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Oh, is that true? French is my native language - that's why I made a French character, who looks like me!
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Oh nice! Yes, that's true. I sadly can't do any homework on that site since I use a translator
OOC Let's Chat!
Oh… Me I speak English, and If I don’t know a word, I also use the translator.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Ah, I see. I speak fluent Spanish, so I thought i'd be able to translate French into Spanish, but I couldn't
OOC Let's Chat!
Alliasta Holista wrote: 27 Oct 2024, 10:01 What's up, ladies and gentlemen? I have 6 prompt requests to write today... Wish me luck!
*walks in with a big triumphant grin on face.* I finally finished it! This was perfect! But I used all my inspiration... Big thanks to everyone who wished me luck! @Eric Kim@Lorelei Wagner

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Thanks! <3 I am proud of with myself!

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7
OOC Let's Chat!
Aww thank you so much! :cute: So what are you doing? :wow:

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7
Back 8363 / 18141