27 Oct 2024, 02:53
Let's Chat!
27 Oct 2024, 07:00
Let's Chat!
Morning
| sta • 7 | eva • 6 | str • 1 STATS⠀HERE wis • 7 | arc • 3 | acc • 6 | Seer | Sixth Sense | ability THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS ability | ability | ability |
27 Oct 2024, 07:45
Let's Chat!
27 Oct 2024, 08:38
Let's Chat!
Good evening everyone!
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
27 Oct 2024, 09:03
Let's Chat!
A Cass, hello
| sta • 7 | eva • 6 | str • 1 STATS⠀HERE wis • 7 | arc • 3 | acc • 6 | Seer | Sixth Sense | ability THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS ability | ability | ability |
27 Oct 2024, 10:01
Let's Chat!
What's up, ladies and gentlemen? I have 6 prompt requests to write today... Wish me luck!
| Alliasta- Gryffindor | Pet Club | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9 | Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7 |
27 Oct 2024, 11:16
Let's Chat!
Just finished a reply I had to do, also good luck Alliasta!Alliasta Holista wrote: 27 Oct 2024, 10:01 What's up, ladies and gentlemen? I have 6 prompt requests to write today... Wish me luck!
| sta • 7 | eva • 6 | str • 1 STATS⠀HERE wis • 7 | arc • 3 | acc • 6 | Seer | Sixth Sense | ability THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS ability | ability | ability |