Compliment the person above you!
I love your ency!! I love all the images used :]
Compliment the person above you!
Your profile is really cute!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Compliment the person above you!
Your first instance of magic is super cute !
| โ ๐ญ๐ก๐ ๐ฆ๐จ๐จ๐ง-๐๐ซ๐ฎ๐ง๐ค, ๐ก๐๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐๐, ๐ฉ๐ข๐๐ซ๐๐๐ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ.โ โ๏ธ STAFF ACCOUNT ; แดแดสแดษชแดแด แดแดแดษดแดแดแด |
Compliment the person above you!
I love the way you described Elena in your ency!! The writing is really beautiful
Compliment the person above you!
Love your character's personality!
Compliment the person above you!
I love your name and pfp
| โ ๐ญ๐ก๐ ๐ฆ๐จ๐จ๐ง-๐๐ซ๐ฎ๐ง๐ค, ๐ก๐๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐๐, ๐ฉ๐ข๐๐ซ๐๐๐ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ.โ โ๏ธ STAFF ACCOUNT ; แดแดสแดษชแดแด แดแดแดษดแดแดแด |
Compliment the person above you!
I love that you have a complement for everyone!
๐๐ช๐ท๐ท๐ช๐ฑ ๐๐ฎ๐ต๐ผ๐ธ๐ท ๐๐ป๐๐ฏ๐ฏ๐ฒ๐ท๐ญ๐ธ๐ป
"๐๐๐๐๐๐๐ ๐๐ ๐๐๐ ๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐ ๐๐ข ๐๐๐ ๐๐๐๐๐๐๐, ๐๐๐ ๐๐ข ๐๐๐ ๐๐๐๐๐๐ ๐๐๐ ๐๐๐๐ ๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐ ๐๐๐๐."
Compliment the person above you!
I love your character's eyes! They are so pretty!