26 Oct 2024, 23:11
Let's Chat!
*snugs coco*
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
27 Oct 2024, 00:24
Let's Chat!
*snuggles*
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
27 Oct 2024, 00:32
Let's Chat!
Hello hello! I'm doing fine, a little tired today but thankfully it's a long weekend here
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
27 Oct 2024, 00:33
Let's Chat!
I've been in the lore dungeon trying to plot some lore
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
27 Oct 2024, 02:50
Let's Chat!
hallllloooooooooooooooo everyone :]
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je