Compliment the person above you!
[quote]OMG! I love your pfp! Seonghwa is my bias wrecker in ATEEZ! I also love your ency!
๐๐ฃ๐๐๐๐ช ๐น๐๐๐๐๐ช |๐๐๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐๐ช๐๐ช๐ฌ๐ฑ๐ฌ
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Compliment the person above you!
sorry to copy exactly what you said lol but your pfp omgggg
so so cute I love the Halloween theme!
sta 8 | eva 8 | str 3 | wis 7 | arc 6 | acc 10
inpc: bastien archambeau
Compliment the person above you!
[quote]OMG! Avis! Thank you so much! I just generated some! I love your name and your ency!
๐๐ฃ๐๐๐๐ช ๐น๐๐๐๐๐ช |๐๐๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐๐ช๐๐ช๐ฌ๐ฑ๐ฌ
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Compliment the person above you!
Eric Kim wrote: 25 Oct 2024, 20:18 Ok idk if I am allowed to go and post again despite posting like...literally a few minutes ago here but...HAD TO. Cause I took a look at your ency and tigeress's page and I am laughing and dying of cuteness. "Huh? Wa-and? Wand? No... I have claws.." HA.I LOVE IT. Ok I am done, if I went against a rule or something, I apologize, but it was well worth it for the kitten XD.
Eric:
thank you!Iโve always thought that was cute!
by the way, you can post here whenever you want, just don't double post!
Tracey:
love your pfp! so Halloween themed. and your ency, I just love it! So wonderfully coded!
Compliment the person above you!
I LOVE YOUR NAME AND ENCY !! and I love how you capture your character's vibe
| โ ๐ญ๐ก๐ ๐ฆ๐จ๐จ๐ง-๐๐ซ๐ฎ๐ง๐ค, ๐ก๐๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐๐, ๐ฉ๐ข๐๐ซ๐๐๐ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ.โ โ๏ธ STAFF ACCOUNT ; แดแดสแดษชแดแด แดแดแดษดแดแดแด |
Compliment the person above you!
I love the banners you make!!
Compliment the person above you!
loved your old character โs name & ency, and Oliverโs ency!!
Compliment the person above you!
I love Aodhan's personality. Really fun and cool! Babbling people are always funny! Also, your ferret and his name are so cute! I love this. I haven't received a compliment in a long time, this feels good!
| Alliasta- Gryffindor | Pet Club | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9 | Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7 |
Compliment the person above you!
YOURE THE SWEETEST PERSON AROUND ILYSM, love your character and kaito hehe
| โ ๐ญ๐ก๐ ๐ฆ๐จ๐จ๐ง-๐๐ซ๐ฎ๐ง๐ค, ๐ก๐๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐๐, ๐ฉ๐ข๐๐ซ๐๐๐ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ.โ โ๏ธ STAFF ACCOUNT ; แดแดสแดษชแดแด แดแดแดษดแดแดแด |