What does it mean to you?

I didn't do it whatever it was!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

What does it mean to you?
Style

Meiyu Xiang ★ | Staterna ponere. | Ivan Aleksandar Baskakova 𖤝

What does it mean to you?
Fashion

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

What does it mean to you?
Vogue.

Before me, you rightly tremble. But, fear is not what you owe me. You owe me awe....
Stamina: 12 ~ Evasion: 17 ~ Strength: 2 ~ Wisdom: 16 ~ Arcane Power: 4 ~ Accuracy: 17
Student Account: Martyr Daeva-Lazarus

What does it mean to you?
Models

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

What does it mean to you?
Drawing

What does it mean to you?
My Hobby

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7

What does it mean to you?
Reading

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

What does it mean to you?
Travel